Through our extensive work on industry initiatives, and collaborating with Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) and service providers, we engage with prominent market participants around the globe, in a continuously evolving ecosystem.
Financial Market Infrastructure Practice
The shifting Financial Market Infrastructure landscape requires participants to actively monitor and assess the potential impact as a result of (i) multiple consolidations and partnerships, (ii) changing operating models as part of a broader pandemic response, (iii) a concentrated regulatory agenda, all of which have been impacted by new and emerging technologies and a desire to explore mutualised solutions.
We have been actively involved in a number of market infrastructure initiatives, working with providers, users, industry associations and public bodies.
IMPACTFUL SERVICES AND ENGAGEMENT MODELS
We work with clients in a variety of guises to help them meet their goals and structure our teams to be able to integrate effectively within the client environment and deliver successful outcomes.
- ‘Voice of the Customer’ outreach for a major Fintech leading to a fundamental re-evaluation of their strategy
- Platform Strategy for a major exchange leading to the launch of a new innovative product
- Product Design for an Industry Association on behalf of their board which led to the creation of industry data standards
- Target Operating Model design to integrate FX and Rates Clearing houses
- Programme Management for industry initiatives to introduce a new processing standard across multiple vendors
- Industry-wide Project Management and Testing Coordination for a new market infrastructure platform